DIP63 : operator overloading for raw templates

deadalnix via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Jun 16 17:36:42 PDT 2014

On Tuesday, 17 June 2014 at 00:26:56 UTC, deadalnix wrote:
> I have nothing against it BUT...
>
> The fact that you need this is a proof that
> TemplateArgumentList/TemplateArgumentPack have actually use
> outside being template argument list and/or pack.
>
> Your just defeated you whole Q/A on DIP54...

To be more constructive, naming something by its use will fatally
look very weird and confusing when other uses are found. And here
we see that it is not even implemented but already have other
uses. Can we please avoid that pitfall ?

Either name is sequence (it was popular in previous discussions)
or group or something. Anything.