Is D production-ready?

Wyatt via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Jun 17 05:19:09 PDT 2014

On Tuesday, 17 June 2014 at 10:32:57 UTC, Jonathan M Davis via
Digitalmars-d wrote:

> but as I understand it, no one knows how to get ahold of the
> fellow who runs it

Nah, it's pretty simple.  Just send him an email.  I did this some
time last year, and even posted to the NG about it.

> that makes it very difficult to make any changes to dsource
> outside of the projects that you control (which I believe
> basically means that all we can change are the pages for the
> active projects).

He was willing to pass control of it off to someone else or any
number of other things.  I thought we had found a volunteer to
take it over, but apparently nothing ever came of that.

-Wyatt