Out of sight out of mind

Dicebot via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Jun 17 07:17:02 PDT 2014

On Tuesday, 17 June 2014 at 13:23:48 UTC, Andrew Edwards wrote:
> The argument I'm hearing from the majority (at least those who
> choose to respond) is "too much work for minimal gain."

I stand by the point that gain is not minimal, it is actually
negative. Loss of power search tools is huge damage, absolutely
not worth better exposure. We use GitHub issues for project
management at Sociomantic and it is very inconvenient even with
100+ open issues. I simply can't imagine this working for bug
database of DMD/Phobos size.