Unicode 7.0.0 is "out"

H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Jun 17 09:55:00 PDT 2014

On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 06:58:28PM +0400, Dmitry Olshansky via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> 17-Jun-2014 17:43, dennis luehring пишет:
> >http://www.unicode.org/versions/Unicode7.0.0/

The page says the publication date isn't until October 15, 2014.

> OMG
>
> The "good" news is we haven't implemented yet the collation algorithm,
> so no need to re-implement it! :)

Yeah no kidding... Unicode collation is a *bear* even just to
understand, much less to implement.

> P.S. Seriously we should be good to go, with a minor semi-automated
> update to std.uni tables.
[...]

Don't you just love D compile-time metaprogramming? :)

Winners never quit, quitters never win. But those who never quit AND never win are idiots.