A Perspective on D from game industry

c0de517e via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Jun 17 15:27:05 PDT 2014

> Given that he lives in Italy, it's safe to assume that English
> is not his first language. But rather than consider what he has
> to say or dispute his arguments, you completely dismissed his
> point of view because his level of writing doesn't meet your
> standards. Furthermore, you unjustly called him a
> "sophisticated idiot" and "narcissistic cunt". You've only
> shown yourself to be the ignorant one.

Thanks for taking the time to look into my profile, I'm actually
not as bad at English as it shows in my blog posts, but indeed is
my second language and I'm not happy that I don't speak it quite
as well as I'd like and I'm in the process even losing a bit my
italian. I don't live in Italy anymore, I'm a rendering technical
director for Activision|Blizzard.