Another way to do CTFE

Dicebot via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Jun 18 09:49:15 PDT 2014

On actual topic.

Do I think it is practical approach and has benefits over
existing situation? Definitely yes.

Do I think it is the right design with a more idealized
infrastructure? No. As Dmitry has mentioned it has huge flaw of
not being able to use template alias and type arguments,
effectively removing reflection out of the question.

Do I think including it in the language as opposed to build
system is the deal breaker here? Not sure but unlikely. It
improves mental context locality which is not important until
this become a much more casual tool. And by the time this happens
I'd like another design to be encouraged anyway.