nothrow function callbacks in extern(C) code - solution

w0rp via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jun 19 15:22:32 PDT 2014

On Thursday, 19 June 2014 at 20:29:42 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
> +1
> I have always wondered why `inout` is limited to const when
> problem is almost identical with all other restrictive
> attributes.

I think the most common function this kind of thing could be
useful for would be opApply functions. I haven't yet figured out
a good way to make opApply implementations get all of the nice
qualifiers without writing a bunch of overloads. Of course, in my
own code I often just enforce the qualifiers to the exclusion of
code without them, but that's no good for a standard library.