ANTLR grammar for D?

Artur Skawina via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Jun 20 05:35:12 PDT 2014

On 06/20/14 11:22, Wesley Hamilton via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> It should help where the Language Reference pages aren't accurate. For example, I think HexLetter is incorrectly defined.

What's the problem with HexLetter?

Once upon the time I did play with parsing D, unfortunately the
compiler situation has indirectly resulted in a year+ long pause,
as I was (maybe naively) hoping to be able to finish the project
using an at least semi-modern D dialect, so that it would be
usable for not just me... At least the lexer was done by then, and
I think I fixed most of the dlang problems during the conversion to
PEG. It's still available, maybe is has some value as an additional
reference:

http://repo.or.cz/w/girtod.git/blob/refs/heads/lexer:/dlanglexer.d

At least back when I did that, the dlang.org docs had quite a few
problems; some have probably been fixed since.

artur