Thanks for the bounty!

Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Jun 21 23:53:50 PDT 2014

On Sat, 21 Jun 2014 15:39:03 -0700
Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d <digitalmars-d at puremagic.com>
wrote:

> On 6/19/14, 3:27 PM, Andrej Mitrovic via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> > I claimed a bounty recently, and I just wanted to say thanks to
> > Andrei and his company for backing the bounty.
> >
> > I won't be able to take any future bounties from Facebook due to
> > internal competition policies, but that's ok as I'm now a paid
> > programmer anyway. :)
> >
> > It was fun to win something while coding! Cheers!
>
> You're welcome! Please note that you can always work on bountied bugs
> and donate the proceeds, bountysource allows for that. -- Andrei

Also, while most bugs are bountied by Facebook, not all of them are. For
instance, I created this one a few weeks back in an attempt to increase its
chances of getting fixed sooner rather than later (since it's blocking me from
resolving an issue in std.datetime):

https://www.bountysource.com/issues/1795383-internal-error-backend-cgobj-c-2313-with-rebindable-immutable-timezone-in-std-datetime

- Jonathan M Davis