DIP64: Attribute Cleanup

Artur Skawina via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Jun 22 06:02:37 PDT 2014

On 06/22/14 14:18, Shammah Chancellor via Digitalmars-d wrote:

> So, basically we don't need special syntax for attribute sets, we just need to make it so built-in attributes are not "special?"

I think this is one option. But exposing them as symbols w/o breaking
too much existing code will not be trivial. Also, the parametrization
and negation issues should probably be addressed at the same time,
otherwise even more not fully backwards compatible changes may be
necessary in the future.

artur