Tail pad optimization, cache friendlyness and C++ interrop

Artur Skawina via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Jun 22 08:01:44 PDT 2014

On 06/22/14 15:13, Dicebot via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> You are passing copyright to DigitalMars for all contributions anyway, Boost or proprietary.

Not true in general. Or are you saying that Walter requires copyright
assignment before merging code? If that would be the case then this
would be an even bigger problem. (Hmm, the GCC integration makes the
situation much more complicated)

> What is potential danger to be aware of? I think I am simply not that educated in legal matters on this topic.

Let's just say I'm paranoid. I don't want to discourage anybody
from contributing, so I don't want to list "potential dangers",
That would only lead to discussions about how real or serious they
are; it's a very subjective matter.

artur