D Logos

Alix Pexton via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Jun 24 09:03:50 PDT 2014

On 22/06/2014 9:52 AM, Alix Pexton wrote:
> I feel that most of the new logos that have been proposed lately are too
> much of a departure from what we already have, so I'm throwing a few of
> my own designs into the ring.
>
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3i8FWPuOpryQU9OQlMydXJmeTQ/edit
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3i8FWPuOpryMmJZSnpkdnNyR2M/edit
>
> A...

In the spirit of being my own harshest critic, I did one more logo that
addresses my biggest gripe with the originals. While the originals were
still distinctive at small sizes, the incorporated letter-Ds became
illegible. This revision retains the same character but with more
clarity when shrunk.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3i8FWPuOpryYWxJOXUwYU8yQ0U/edit

A...