D Logos

Chris Cain via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Jun 24 09:52:47 PDT 2014

On Sunday, 22 June 2014 at 08:52:56 UTC, Alix Pexton wrote:
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3i8FWPuOpryQU9OQlMydXJmeTQ/edit

I like the ones with Mars and Phobos on the side the most, but I
feel like the top D is excessive and doesn't really communicate
anything.

Maybe something like that, but without the top (that is, instead
of an "overhead corner view" of the box, you'd be level with the
box and looking at just two sides ... maybe with a some more
emphasis on the D side)

I think any logo design really needs to incorporate Mars and
Phobos and probably should be just red and white (preferably flat
shaded to work with most "modern" logos). But that's just my
thoughts as a non-designer.