D Logos

Iain Buclaw via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Jun 25 06:08:46 PDT 2014

On 25 June 2014 12:07, Alix Pexton via Digitalmars-d
<digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:
> On 24/06/2014 9:58 PM, Iain Buclaw via Digitalmars-d wrote:
>
>> You can also make a logo for GDC if you like. I'm phasing the site
>> itself through something of an infrastructure change, may as well make
>> some visual changes too to make it more appealing. ;-)
>>
>> http://gdcproject.org
>>

> Here are half a morning's worth of doodles, let me know if you see anything
> you like.
>
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3i8FWPuOpryaGVwb2NKT18zNFE/edit
>
> A...

The circle O doodle could be a turned into the site favicon.

I see you did a prettier version of the existing GDC logo, I think the
G in that looks too much like C.  I think it would be better using the
first G in the top left hand corner on the first line (GGDCC).

Not sure where the bottom right logo is going. :)

Regards
Iain