Bounty Increase on Issue #1325927

Nick Sabalausky via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jun 26 10:52:07 PDT 2014

On 6/26/2014 7:02 AM, Shammah Chancellor wrote:
> I've increased the bounty on this bug.   Fast CTFE is very important.
>
> https://www.bountysource.com/issues/1325927-ctfe-copy-on-write-is-slow-and-causes-huge-memory-usage

This is great news, and I'm sure very much appreciated by all.

I can't help being a little concerned over issue ownership, though. My
understanding is that Don's already done a large amount of work towards
this issue. I wonder if that could actually be holding people back from
contributing to the issue, for fear of taking whole pot unfairly (ie,
swooping in and just doing the last little bit, or being perceived as
attempting that), or fear of stirring up disagreement over money?