Bounty Increase on Issue #1325927

Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Jun 27 09:15:59 PDT 2014

On 6/27/14, 8:54 AM, Andrej Mitrovic via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> That's a pretty big bounty though. I bet it would be motivating for
> the jobless. :P
>
> On 6/27/14, Iain Buclaw via Digitalmars-d <digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:
>> On 27 June 2014 10:42, Don via Digitalmars-d
>> <digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> I doubt bounties are effective as a motivation for this kind of thing.
>>>

>> +1

There are always students and un(der)employed people who have a passion
for something, but need to mind other things to make ends meet. Bounties
allow them to work on what they like and also make some money.

Facebook granted me some additional budget for bounties. I am looking
for ideas on allocating it.

Andrei