Update on Aurora

Adam Wilson via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Jun 29 19:05:15 PDT 2014

I just wanted to post a quick update on Aurora. This weekend I got
keyboard input working on Windows and I also fixed a flaw in window
message dispatching that was so heinous I am shocked that the DConf demo
worked at all. That said it should work correctly on all machines now. As
an implementation detail I built a simple smart pointer time for DirectX
COM objects as they have special lifetime rules in comparison to standard
COM objects.

Next, I plan on getting multiple window rendering support working. After
that is primitive shapes rendering and associated scene graph objects. I
will post updates when those are working.

As always you can play with the latest code here:
https://github.com/auroragraphics/ and pull requests are always welcome.

--
Adam Wilson
GitHub/IRC: LightBender