Update on Aurora

Adam Wilson via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Jun 29 22:29:00 PDT 2014

On Sun, 29 Jun 2014 21:57:22 -0700, Suliman <evermind at live.ru> wrote:

> Post screenshots please...

Sadly I don't have anything that is visually beyond what I demoed at DConf
so it's still just a blank window. I'm still down in the bowels of
interacting with the operating system and time has been at a premium
lately. Once I get multi-window rendering up and running I'll do some
really simple color animations and post a video. After that I'll start on
primitives and do a video of the user moving around some a square in the
window. But there is a lot of infrastructure between here and there. :-)

--
Adam Wilson
GitHub/IRC: LightBender