list all debug / version identifiers during compile time

"Øivind" oivind.loe at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 12:17:55 PST 2014

On Sunday, 2 March 2014 at 19:01:17 UTC, Tolga Cakiroglu wrote:
> On Sunday, 2 March 2014 at 17:29:27 UTC, Øivind wrote:
>> Is there a way to list all debug / version identifiers
>> currently
>> in effect using e.g. traits?
>>
>> Would be useful in order to validate, from the program itself,
>> that the parameters (version/debug) it is built with actually
>> match the parameters it implements.
>
> For every "version" defined part, you can use `pragma(msg,
> "Version ID");` which will print that message for active
> version parts for you.

What I really want to achieve with this is error-check the
version/debug identifiers that the program has been compiled
with..

e.g. if I compile the program a version-identifier with a typo:

dmd main.d -version=Inclde_FOO

then I want the program to be able to detect this by listing all
version-identifiers and checking them..