OT: clang guys postet MSVC compatibility info

Asman01 jckj33 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 13:12:05 PST 2014

On Sunday, 2 March 2014 at 13:54:59 UTC, dennis luehring wrote:
> Am 02.03.2014 14:45, schrieb Asman01:
>> On Sunday, 2 March 2014 at 09:47:15 UTC, dennis luehring wrote:
>>> http://clang.llvm.org/docs/MSVCCompatibility.html
>>
>> It's a true gcc replacement. I've hear the guys of clang are
>> creating compiler for Microsoft languages too.
>>

> > I've hear the guys of clang are
> > creating compiler for Microsoft languages too.
>
> what are "Microsoft languageS"?
> clang is a C/C++ compiler with microsoft
> extensions/incorrectness support
>
> what other languages?

Microsoft has a lot of programming languages targeting(some
designed by Microsoft itself) .NET/CLR[1]. It includes even a C++
and Python version so-called C++/CLI and IronPhyton,
respectively. I've hear about C++/CLI and (a F# compiler, IIRC)
by clang guys. Not sure if there's more.

[1]: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_CLI_languages