RFC: Units of measurement for D (Phobos?)

"Nordlöw" per.nordlow at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 05:20:00 PST 2014

> Thanks! I think David Nadlingers' is more elaborate (scaled and
> affine units) and less prone to rounding errors. I haven't used
> it yet. Mine is more basic but has a parsing system that I use

So you cannot defined things lika kPa from Pa in compile-time?

> define units quickly at compile-time

Can't David's package also quickly define in compile-time?

Have you thought about merging your effort vid Davids and propose
it to Phobos? This issue has stale for quite some time know.

I would like to have support add support for geometric units like
angles, coordinate systems, etc. Have you thought about
integrating these with your module?