Our hackernews presence

Asman01 jckj33 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 08:37:26 PST 2014

On Tuesday, 4 March 2014 at 07:49:59 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I've noticed only few votes and activity on
> https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=7336616 (at least compared
> to reddit, twitter etc).
>
> I encourage you all to get on hackernews. It's a solid geek
> news site with a lot of visibility. Articles there scroll by
> quicker than on reddit, but those that stay do enjoy a lot of
> hits.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Andrei

I was the very first one. :) I think hackernews isn't such a site
with a lot of geeks in there doing F5 on page like was before. I
think they guys moved on to some other place, to reddit. It's
IMHO. You're not the first one to get low up-votes in his submit.