DIP54 : revamp of Phobos tuple types

Dicebot public at dicebot.lv
Fri Mar 7 11:06:26 PST 2014

Have updated the DIP to include feedback from this thread :
http://wiki.dlang.org/DIP54

It effectively means resorting back to both std.meta.pack and
std.meta.list as a compromise.

Unfortunately I was not able to hack compiler into doing opSlice
overloading desired for hygienic TemplateArgumentPack
implementation. opSlice itself is doable but I have a big problem
with existing opDollar implementation which effectively replaces
$ with a reference to local variable __dollar__ making it
impossible to use one in contexts where no hidden variable can be
injected. Restructuring frontend to use different opDollar
semantics is beyond my current knowledge and I want to move
forward with it.

Hope to start working on it soon. Ironically, getting a D job has
stripped me of almost all time spent on side D tasks so progress
is very slow, sorry :(