Lots of low hanging fruit in Phobos

w0rp devw0rp at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 19:46:58 PST 2014

On Saturday, 8 March 2014 at 23:23:21 UTC, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
> 3. Give up on maximum performance (fiber-based coroutine range)

I think that's what I would go for. yield with co-routines could
be a quick and dirty way to create an InputRange at some
performance cost. Then writing the InputRange by hand would then
be an optimisation. I think I tend to write things in such a way
where I have room to optimise in such a way, but I almost always
reach for the easier to write, less performant option first.
(It's a bonus when the easier way is also the more performant
way.)