DIP 57: static foreach

Vladimir Panteleev vladimir at thecybershadow.net
Sun Mar 9 15:05:46 PDT 2014

On Sunday, 9 March 2014 at 21:46:59 UTC, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
> On 3/9/14, Timon Gehr <timon.gehr at gmx.ch> wrote:
>> On 03/09/2014 10:31 PM, Timon Gehr wrote:
>>> http://wiki.dlang.org/DIP57/
>>>
>>> Thoughts?
>>
>> broken link.
>>
>> http://wiki.dlang.org/DIP57
>
> Off-topic but this isn't the first time I ended up at the wrong
> page
> due to trailing "/". Can we fix this for the DWiki?

I could add an Apache rewrite rule to strip trailing slashes.
I've done something similar for unbalanced parens, since trailing
closing parens are usually not considered as a part of URL by
URL-matching algorithms.

An alternative approach is to just create a redirect page. I've
heard these are cheap, as far as database resources are concerned.