ddox-generated Phobos documentation is available for review

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 10 06:45:21 PDT 2014

On Sun, 09 Mar 2014 23:44:43 -0400, Andrei Alexandrescu

> Consider it alpha quality. Please don't announce yet before we put it in
> good shape.

I LOVE this. Been waiting for it for a long time. The cross-links
themselves are worth the wait.

Just look at how organized std.datetime has become!

Now, one nitpick -- I would like to see leaf links expand locally instead
of opening a new page. Perhaps you can click on the link, and it opens a
new page, but have a + button to expand in-line if desired. Essentially,
the disruption of going to a new page when looking at the details of a
function, I feel is too much.

And look at that, disqus comments!

-Steve