Major performance problem with std.array.front()

Abdulhaq alynch4047 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 07:28:14 PDT 2014

> Historically 2 approaches has been practiced:
>
> 1) argue a lot and then do nothing

This happens (I think) because Andrei and Walter really value
your's and other expert's opinions, but nevertheless have to
preserve the general way things work to preserve the long term
future of D. They have to be open to persuasion but it would have
to be very compelling to get them to change basics now - it seems
to me.

D is at that difficult 90% stage that we all know about where the
boring difficult stuff is left to do. People like to discuss
interesting new stuff which at the time seems oh-so-important.