ddox-generated Phobos documentation is available for review

Vladimir Panteleev vladimir at thecybershadow.net
Mon Mar 10 16:04:29 PDT 2014

On Monday, 10 March 2014 at 22:56:04 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> On 3/10/14, 3:28 PM, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
>>>
>>> Are there better such systems available?
>>>

>> Yea, forum.dlang.org ;) And anything else that doesn't
>> completely and
>> totally break without JS.
>
> Well forum.dlang.org has quite a different charter doesn't it?
>
> Also it lacks a very basic feature that I asked for in vain: a
> flat list of messages sorted by date posted, most recent. It
> would be the one thing that would make it comparable to the
> NNTP I use.

It's still on my list... sorry it's taking this long. You're the
only one who requested this feature, though. I can think of
several improvements (some of which are in the pipeline) which I
think would be more useful to the community overall, but if you
think this is important I can bump it higher :)