Broken?

Steve Teale steve.teale at britseyeview.com
Tue Mar 11 10:47:55 PDT 2014

What D needs at this point is a dictator. There are about 30
pages of discussion about Walter's std.array.front post, and
Steve S's counter post.

It reminds me of the way it was maybe 4 years ago, when there was
so much bickering that I just gave up for some time, and went
away. Who is going to go through all that stuff, and winnow a
compromise out of it. Everyone has a job, or some vital
preoccupation with their own project.

The buck has to stop somewhere - is it Walter, or Andrei, or can
any proposal or comment be stalled by sheer weight of contrary
views?

This is probably a management issue, not a technical one. Trouble
is there's no manager, and even if their was, he'd have no
minions.

What to do?

Steve