Remove link from github to phobos mailing list?

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Tue Mar 11 15:41:53 PDT 2014

Personally, I believe that it receiving pull request traffic is a good thing.  The lack of _other_
conversations is mostly a sign of lack of activity from the phobos contributors.  The amount of
github generated traffic is pretty low too, so it's not like it's overwhelming at all.

The same for the other lists.

They could be separated into two lists, but is that what any of the developers want?