Remove link from github to phobos mailing list?

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 12 04:14:45 PDT 2014

On Tue, 11 Mar 2014 18:41:53 -0400, Brad Roberts <braddr at puremagic.com>
wrote:

> Personally, I believe that it receiving pull request traffic is a good
> thing.  The lack of _other_ conversations is mostly a sign of lack of
> activity from the phobos contributors.  The amount of github generated
> traffic is pretty low too, so it's not like it's overwhelming at all.
>
> The same for the other lists.
>
> They could be separated into two lists, but is that what any of the
> developers want?

The list only seems to capture github commits. I get a ton of emails from
github regarding discussion on pull requests. I get probably 25-50 emails
a day on github discussion.

At the very least, the d forum page is quite useless. Every message is
 from "github" and there is no threading. It would be nice I think for the
d forum to just ignore messages from github.

-Steve