Final by default?

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 03:18:54 PDT 2014

On 3/13/14, Andrej Mitrovic <andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com> wrote:
> Those who wish to represent themselves should represent themselves.

Another important point to make: If client A says a specific changeset
was bad, what gives client A priority over client B who says the same
changeset is good? These clients need to  communicate directly with
the community and the developers via the forums and by filing
bugs/enhancement reports.

I believe clients (why are we calling them "clients" anyway?) should
have to provide reasonable arguments for preferring one feature over
another, beyond the simple "we're using D therefore we're important"
argument.