dlang.sexy

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 13 05:28:45 PDT 2014

On Wed, 12 Mar 2014 12:44:05 -0400, Andrei Alexandrescu

> On 3/12/14, 4:08 AM, Iain Buclaw wrote:
>> I came across this for EMACS.
>>
>> http://emacs.sexy/
>>
>> Which got me thinking, now we have a new .sexy domain available for the
>> public, who wants to go out and buy dlang.sexy (and talk about how sexy
>> D is :)
>>
>> Andrei, I'm looking at you.
>
> Hope not in a sexy way :o). I'm not sure that's a good idea - those are
> adult domains.

Are they? I think they are generic, meaning they can be anything. In fact
the only two I know of are not adult sites, vim.sexy and emacs.sexy.

I think it's a corny and dumb joke.

Speaking of which, there is also the new top-level domain .sucks. We
should snatch up cpp.sucks and golang.sucks, and dlang.sucks should
redirect to cpp.sucks ;)

-Steve