Bountysource: Facebook offers additional funding for D issues

Mike none at none.com
Thu Mar 13 16:25:18 PDT 2014

On Thursday, 13 March 2014 at 19:52:05 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:

> This is one place where discussing and voting would be very
> sensible. Please reply to this and/or vote on D issues on
> http://d.puremagic.com.

BTW Andrei,

According to Brad, if you want to increase users' vote quota or
allow users to assign more than one vote per issue to better
inform BountySource, it's up to you to do it.

I'm sorry.  More trivial distractions that could easily delegated
if the right person had authority.

Mike