Bountysource: Facebook offers additional funding for D issues

Mike none at none.com
Thu Mar 13 18:17:18 PDT 2014

On Friday, 14 March 2014 at 01:01:12 UTC, Brad Roberts wrote:

> The main reason I didn't make any changes is there was no
> decided on policy for what to change it to.  I was fine with
> the 10 votes 1 per bug setting (and was a part of the long ago
> discussion that lead to that value).  A nebulous 'change it
> please' is a pointless bug report and I don't own the policy.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean that the way it probably sounded.  I
provided justification for the change, so it wasn't nebulous.

I was only hoping to highlight the fact that the current policy
owners have stated they would prefer to not have to worry about
these trivial matters, yet haven't delegated authority and
ownership of such policy so they don't have to.