Recent discussion about discussions

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Thu Mar 13 23:46:05 PDT 2014

> That may be one reason to use a pre-existing forum software.

It still requires constant attention.

We are not moving away from Vladimir's forum software. It is very fast, it
integrates seamlessly with netnews while providing common forum behaviors, etc.
And, it provides a premium example of kick-ass software written in D.

I've never used any forum software that is better (including Reddit). Reddit
blows because there's no indication of which comments have been read and which
have not, making it very tedious to monitor one thread over a period of time.