Recent discussion about discussions

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 05:41:04 PDT 2014

On Friday, 14 March 2014 at 09:03:02 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> Again, I feel I'm missing something given that I'm the only one
> asking for such.

I do it all by chronological order too via the mailing list, at
least glancing at every message that comes through, often within
seconds of the author's original post!

My guess is most the people who like it this way already have
their own news/mail clients set up and don't worry much about the
web view. If I had my way, *all* webforums would offer email
interfaces! Email rox, disqus sux.

(I use the web thing only for replies, since the mailing list has
historically been buggy about keeping the threads intact. I think
Vladimir fixed that (or worked around it) on his end but my habit
is in place now.)