Recent discussion about discussions

Dicebot public at dicebot.lv
Fri Mar 14 07:06:05 PDT 2014

On Friday, 14 March 2014 at 08:13:40 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> I don't. There's no way on the http forum of seeing new posts
> since last time I've read them all (something trivial with
> NNTP). I don't understand how others don't care for that.
>
> Andrei

I miss that too but choosing between better navigation (NNTP) and
synced state (web forum) favor the latter because I read
newsgroup from variety of different devices and there does not
seem to be a way to track read posts on NNTP server.

When I want to skip the topic, I quickly click through it in the
plain web view :) Can't say I like it though.