FUSE bindings?

Jesse Phillips Jesse.K.Phillips+D at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 19:23:34 PDT 2014

On Saturday, 15 March 2014 at 01:09:09 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> I'm looking at priming a project that needs SQLite 3, HTTP, and
> FUSE.
>
> The first one has C-level bindings at
> http://dlang.org/phobos/etc_c_sqlite3.html. Are there
> higher-level wrappers available?
>
> For HTTP the obvious choice would be the two levels of libcurl
> bindings.
>
> For FUSE I couldn't find much beyond two old projects:
> https://code.google.com/p/dutils/source/browse/trunk/fuse/fuse.d
> and https://github.com/eskimor/fuse. Does anyone know/have more
> recent stuff?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Andrei

For sqlite I've been using a fork of bayun's, docs on use aren't
there though (I'm not a heavy user so I don't know, but it likely
doesn't wrap everything Sqlite can do).
https://github.com/JesseKPhillips/SQLite3-D

I played with fuse a little in the past, don't think these are in
any better shape than what you already found:
https://github.com/JesseKPhillips/Fused