Appropriateness of posts

Maxim Fomin maxim at maxim-fomin.ru
Mon Mar 17 03:46:46 PDT 2014

On Monday, 17 March 2014 at 10:31:54 UTC, Namespace wrote:
> On Monday, 17 March 2014 at 09:18:43 UTC, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
>> On 3/17/14, Walter Bright <newshound2 at digitalmars.com> wrote:
>>> I'd hoped I'd never have to post this. There have been some
>>> locker room
>>> jokes
>>> that continued even after I asked it be stopped.
>>
>> Where? Any specific threads?
>
> I think he means the "dlang.sexy" thread.

Taking into account lots of newbies willing to share their
knowledge and wisdom by giving actually bad/wrong advices, there
is no surprise that forums can be abused. Add to this lots of
folks who want to comment for the sake of commenting, who add 5
cents in each thread without any necessity just to be noticed,
one can conclude that information ratio (information/total talk)
of the forum is quite low.

By the way, the thread you mentioned is actually quite innocent.