Appropriateness of posts

John Colvin john.loughran.colvin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 04:00:06 PDT 2014

On Monday, 17 March 2014 at 10:47:07 UTC, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
> On 3/17/14, Namespace <rswhite4 at googlemail.com> wrote:
>> I think he means the "dlang.sexy" thread.
>
> I guess at a certain age people lose their sense of humor.

I think that's a little unkind.

Nonetheless, I didn't really see anything particularly
problematic in that thread.

Everything is offensive to someone. Some people find swearing
highly offensive. Some people find highly direct discourse
offensive (we've seen that here a few times). Some people find
sexual references offensive. Some find the mention of anything
political or controversial to be offensive and/or unprofessional
(yes, FOSS/copyright etc. is in that bracket). I personally enjoy
working in an environment where all the above are accepted in the
day-to-day, or at least only mildly disapproved of.

Nonetheless, Walter's forum, Walter's rules.