Finally full multidimensional arrays support in D

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Mon Mar 17 10:55:00 PDT 2014

On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 09:39:40PM +0400, Denis Shelomovskij wrote:
> Multidimensional arrays indexing and slicing syntax is finally added
> [1] (thanks to Kenji Hara). So it was a good cause to update my
> multidimensional arrays library implementation and add support for
> the new syntax. So here we are: [2].
>
> Also should we add it to the standard library?
>
> [1] https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dmd/pull/443
> [2] http://denis-sh.bitbucket.org/unstandard/unstd.multidimarray.html
[...]

Let's do it! Put it up for review!

I almost gave up hope that this day would come, but this morning I
looked at the dmd commit log and saw Kenji's pull was merged. You
couldn't believe how happy I was. Finally, sane multidimensional array
support!!

Almost all proofs have bugs, but almost all theorems are true. -- Paul Pedersen