Formal review of std.buffer.scopebuffer

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Tue Mar 18 00:45:02 PDT 2014

On Monday, 17 March 2014 at 20:31:36 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:

> I had the same concerns about it being front and center in std.
> Now that it's internal that issue disappears - we can use it
> inside Phobos for a while and change it without disrupting
> users. In many ways putting it up for review after all makes
> things better for everybody.

I don't think that issue disappears. Walter has done this before
and now he did it again. Creating a pull request for a new module
without asking for a formal review. It's less of a problem that
it was merged as an internal module. The big issue trying to get
everyone to follow the protocols we have for adding new modules.

--
/Jacob Carlborg