Appropriateness of posts

Iain Buclaw ibuclaw at gdcproject.org
Wed Mar 19 15:41:26 PDT 2014

On 19 March 2014 19:43, Meta <jared771 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday, 19 March 2014 at 17:43:03 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
>>
>> Same here. I do remember that wasn't the peak of it. That happened when I
>> tried to explain something as a "cultural difference". Probably it was taken
>> as "cultural inferiority/superiority".
>>
>> Andrei
>

> More like feigned idiocy on Ramon's part. There was the whole "windoze"
> debacle with him as well. I was never sure if he was here to discuss D or
> just subtly troll.

Oh, *that* Ramon.  I was trying to remember who he was. :-)

I seem to recall people being rather unfairly direct towards him on
that, which in turn made the quality of his responses drop tenfold.
Though I'm biased, I think my initial response to him was subtle, fair
and justified.  If he continues to blindly ignore expressed wishes on
netiquette, then simply don't response - or *do* respond, but save it
in your drafts. ;-)