A simple sieve in Phobos?

Dicebot public at dicebot.lv
Thu Mar 20 06:07:59 PDT 2014

On Wednesday, 19 March 2014 at 17:40:50 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> On 3/19/14, 10:01 AM, Dicebot wrote:
>> I avoid it too but it is my personal problem to deal with. dub
>> is
>> de-facto standard in D tool chain and I am pretty sure
>> eventually will
>> be distributed with dmd.
>
> It may be time to look into this. Who wants to champion this
> effort? -- Andrei

I think it is _tiny_ bit to early - there are some relatively big
intrusive changes planned for dub (like switching to SDL as
default description grammar) and it is better to start
distributing it once this stuff stabilizes. I'll keep it in my
notes though and start poking people once it looks feasible :)

Do you have any personal requirements in mind that need to be met
before "legitimization" of dub?