DDT in Eclipse

dnspies dspies at ualberta.ca
Fri Mar 21 10:08:03 PDT 2014

On Thursday, 20 March 2014 at 12:14:09 UTC, Russel Winder wrote:
> I am finding that I have to remove DDT from Eclipse in order to
> get the
> latest CDT. Is this to be expected?
>
> Thanks.

I had to do the same.  It has something to do with the required
version for the GDB plugin.  I ended up just keeping two separate
installations of eclipse (one for CDT and everything else, and
one for DDT).  This seems a little wasteful, but it's not that
uncommon (NSight Eclipse for CUDA and Octclipse for Octave are
two examples of other eclipse-mods that work in a standalone copy
of Eclipse)