Walter's DConf 2014 Talks - Topics in Finance

TJB broughtj at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 14:14:14 PDT 2014

Walter,

I see that you will be discussing "High Performance Code Using D"
at the 2014 DConf. This will be a very welcomed topic for many of
us.  I am a Finance Professor.  I currently teach and do research
in computational finance.  Might I suggest that you include some
finance (say Monte Carlo options pricing) examples?  If you can
get the finance industry interested in D you might see a massive
adoption of the language.  Many are desperate for an alternative
to C++ in that space.

Just a thought.

Best,

TJB