Facebook unveils Hack, a faster programming language to power the social network

Paulo Pinto pjmlp at progtools.org
Sat Mar 22 22:53:43 PDT 2014

Am 23.03.2014 05:36, schrieb Asman01:
> On Saturday, 22 March 2014 at 17:39:57 UTC, Tolga Cakiroglu wrote:
>> News:
>> http://venturebeat.com/2014/03/20/facebook-unveils-hack-a-faster-programming-language-to-power-the-social-network/
>>

>> Language's Page:
>> http://hacklang.org/
>>
>> I thought Facebook would be using D in the future.
>
> Beautiful as PHP...

It doesn't matter how beautiful a language is, as soon as you put them
on the hands of an average developer, the result will be horrible.

But if the said developers deliver, that is everything the customer
cares about. Regardless of what gets discussed about quality in software
conferences.

--
Paulu