Should we deprecate comma?

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 19:12:19 PDT 2014

On Monday, 24 March 2014 at 01:48:15 UTC, Daniel Murphy wrote:
> Try it on your code, you might be surprised!

hmm, I am surprised about one thing: it didn't detect a single
use of the comma operator in the ~10,000 lines of my code I fed
it. I know I don't use it often, but I thought surely there'd be
at least one or two uses in all that!

I'd compile my whole everything, but apparently I need to get git
druntime* and phobos too for that to actually work (or patch my
other dmd without getting the other changes) and meh, I don't
care that much.

I guess it being even more rare than I thought moves me a bit
more into "meh" territory though.