Should we deprecate comma?

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 20:04:02 PDT 2014

On Monday, 24 March 2014 at 02:50:18 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> (and is also the most likely place where it was used
> unintentionally).

Actually, this is overreaching, the if(function(call), misplaced)
is probably the most likely place it is used unintentionally.

But still, if we make this change at all, I see no reason to keep
if(a) b, c; given the extreme rarity of that case and the ease
with which i can be replaced with if(a) { b; c; }

I'd prefer to remove it entirely over keeping this compromise.